to the Environment
What we did...
- Install solar panels with a total capacity of 49.77kW on the roof top, which are expected to generate more than 60,000kWh of electricity per year, and the annual reduced carbon emissions are equivalent to the carbon sequestration of planting 2,737 trees.
- Design and develop new products made of eco-friendly materials.
- Calculate and record internal carbon footprint for verification.
- Apply window films on the glass of the entire building, which the TSER (Total Solar Energy Rejected) is up to 71%.
- Use LED tubes instead of fluorescent tubes for the lighting.
- Purchase crops grown in nature friendly farming methods to support small-scale farmers and environmental sustainability.
- Optimize product packaging by using compostable materials to improve the recyclability and redesign the carton structure to reduce the use of plastic bubble wrap.
- Apply for ISO 14064-1 and ISO 14067 certification to respond to CBAM regulation.
- Replace all the electrical appliances with more energy-efficient type.